Osella with H-Shifter - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, im new here.

I would like to drive Osella with H-shifter. Is not possible? automatic clutch can not be turned off. please help me.

I know the Osella have Sequencial Gearbox but with H Shifter makes it even more fun.

I use Fanatec GT2 Wheel with Club Sport H-Shifter and Club Sport Pedals

There are car mods for NKP???

best regards

sorry for bad English

Posted (edited)

It appears it isn't possible to drive the Osella with the H-shifter (I had never tried until now). Auto-clutch can be turned off, when in the pits/box go to setup & it's in the bottom left hand corner. Currently the only car mods have been by Kegetys, he's made a hillclimb mod' (a soapbox racer & the trento-bondone reversed), a rear wheel drive ver. of the Abarth & an Osella with a larger fuel tank. RSR are working on a Lambo though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C99r-yHU-fQ&feature=player_embedded

Edited by CAR
Posted

thx for answere, i downloaded all Tracks and the reverse Mod with soapbox racer (really nice feeling) ;)

how i can set the grinding point of clutch.

its impossible to approach gently.

best regards

Posted

I think the problem is the auto-brake Kunos implemented (iirc in 1.1 beta 2). It's to stop people rolling about on the start grid, but imo it's crap, particularly on the Osella where it seems to be too strong.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.