Alessandro Pollini Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 File Name: Autodromo Saponaro and Saponaro reverse File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 17 Jan 2012 File Category: Tracks Author : Neel Jani GT Legends Version Original author for Rfactor Relesys Conversion modification & improvement by Neel Jani I thank Relesys which gave me the authorization to convert his circuit version Rfactor worm the SimBin platforms, I propose this version to you several months after the version of Rfactor origin, because I have to make a large number of modification and of correction which paused a large number of problems, those which know the version of origin should realize changes, I particularly thank the people who mount to give of their time for this circuit, Luigi for the cameras, Boblebric for the videos of the screens TV, Thierry81 for the AIW 36 conveys and made from zero, Fred@ass for these textures of horizon, As well as the bêtas-testers, Tarkus07, Boblebric, Thierry81, Thunder-Ice, I tien still ace thanked Thierry81 for its work, because it to pass a large number of good fortunes to make the AIW of the version normal & reverse which he has of remaking several time and from zero in order to make the best possible one for this circuit which and very particular, I insist on these last points! because many users this account of work does not return that implies to make the most correct possible AIW, For the update of the circuit and part of the new objects (3D) One or more textures were created with images of CGTEXTURES.COM. These images cannot be redistributed by defect, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information. V1.1 Change 1 - Modification of some of the trees over correction, 2 - New grass texture optimization over the land, 3 - Correction of the borders on the section grid, 4 - Deletion of the two farms in the pin is replaced by a tent, step is spectator Remove v1.0 and the file (HAT) before installing the v1.1 Thanks; SimBin for GTR2 Photoshop SimGarage 3DSIMED Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now