Effects Mods (trucioli gomma) - Kart Racing Pro - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Effects Mods (trucioli gomma)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Effects mods, marbles

EFFECTS

extract effects.pkz in the KRP installtion directory

extract these zip files in effects folder

Marbles W.I.P. flatter texture

2lsi3v7.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?7b6sc2ydxcrz6b9

No Tire smoke

I did not think the tire smoke was realistic so I made a different texture for it (backup included)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3h9am9ivsy06b16

No Brake Whine

I did not think the brake whine was realistic for karting so I edited the .cfg so is no longer heard (backup included)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yvl8toyb3i3btyg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.