[Race07] - Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini (El Pinar)

paulmarc

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2727

File Name: Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini (El Pinar)

File Submitter: paulmarc

File Submitted: 31 Dec 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : paulmarc

This real track, located in Uruguay-South America, is also known as “El Pinar”. It allows lots of layouts, all of them quite interesting to drive. Rodrigouy made this track with all layouts for rFactor time ago. Now you can drive this gem in Race07!

In Race07 (GTREVO) you will enjoy this track with the WTCC cars (driving the wtcc87 cars is so great…UPDATE: with the just released mercedes by Mariopinto is a blast!). Also you can try the Caterhams or Minis in the short layouts (handing skills!). The F3000 will prove how fast you are in the open wheeler!

RACE 07 FEATURES

I have converted all layouts from the original rFactor release: Gp, layout 1, 2, 3, 4 & 7 and all the 3 karting configurations (short layouts): 9 layouts in total.

The main GP layout will be available from the ADD-ON menu in RACE07. The other layouts will be availble from the EXTRAS menu.

All layouts include rain reflections and animated marshalls (karts layouts do not have animated marshalls). Time Attack & Rolling Starts enabled.

Fixes and improvements: I have fixed all curbs because in Race07 they were not receiving shadows. I have also fixed and improved all AIW files. More cones were added in several layouts to avoid confusion. Distance markers have been added in the proper positions since the original rFactor track did not have them (I just watched some videos from the real track to know where to place them). Pit walls textures have been improved too. Finally, layout 7 AI has been fixed too. That layout was not playable in offline mode in the original track (ai cars crashed into walls after start). So I have created a new grid and fixed waypoints.

I have also provided all LODS according to Race07 standards.

(In the future I will keep updating the AIW to make smoother transition from pits to main road)

Click here to download this file