[rFactor] - 60s79 Hockenheim - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - 60s79 Hockenheim


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2663

File Name: 60s79 Hockenheim

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 22 Dec 2011

File Updated: 25 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : motorfx

This is Two layouts of Hockeneim... the Hockenheim track with No Chicanes (similar to a layout of the 60's) and a updated 79 version, slightly updated from earlier releases. mainly material changes so grass now of a different appearance and lots of grass clumps added.. tracks show up under 70stracks in the track selection..called "60sHockenheim" and "79Hockenheim" ...

I was recently asked by a member on another website if I had a a chicaneless version, so I had a look at remodelling the 79 track and removed the chicanes. I realise even though I removed fences to help give the idea its an earlier track and made grass clumps a bit larger and made them encroach the track edges... barriers are still present. This was only a quick gesture for a bit of fun. just a quick attempt the other day until a more accurate 60's track is made available. because its based on the earlier released 79, I also updated the original 79 layout while I was dabbling, and it did'nt make the file too big.. have fun!!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.