API

Guest korrea

Hi. My name is Fernando Núñez from Spain. I bought NKPro the last day, is a fantastic simulator!!

I would like find a method for export data from NKPro to digital display. Is it possible?

Some video about my digital display is:

Thanks for all.

Best regards.

I think it's possible. There was a guy called MaxDamage who managed get his simulator working with nKPro. I think from what others have said this is a similar situation, where you won't receive any official support due to a private company owning the exclusive plugin rights (or something like that... I can't find the thread where Kunos mentioned it). Would this post be of any use (similar thing I assume)?

Thank for your answer CAR. I hope NKPro, like others racing simulator, provide to developers some info about shared telemetry data (rpm, gear, fuel, etc...), not for cheating or bad things, for usears can build him gauges and send data from this simulator.

EK only works for Leo Bodnard and MaxDamage only posted 1 message in this forum.

I'll try to send the ask to NKPro developers...

Again, thanks ;).

I'll try to send the ask to NKPro developers...

You can try, but as already explained from kunos, the rights for that kind of applications are owned from BRD SIm

I strongly suspect that this agreement i still valid and will never expire.

I think you should have more possibility if you try to "study" how that plugin (indicated from CAR) works. :fico: