[GTLegends] - 60s79 Hockenheim - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTLegends] - 60s79 Hockenheim


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2548

File Name: 60s79 Hockenheim

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 09 Dec 2011

File Updated: 31 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : motorfx

This is two versions of the 79 Hockenheim track I reworked today. A no chicanes version called 60's Hockenheim to have blast around the track as might have been in the 60's and a slightly updated 79 version.. it did'nt make the file size any bigger than earlier GPC release the way I made the changes, so I included both tracks.. The 60's version is not a totally true accurate reprensentation of the track's appearance in 60's. but hopefully you can have fun on it ...intitially I was just going to send this to the member that mentioned it, but after testing it I thought other simmers might like to try it until we get a proper version of the 60's layout.. cheers, Ken

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.