Help, I see no server when entering multiplayer - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Help, I see no server when entering multiplayer


Recommended Posts

Guest litodrvingitalia
Posted

Time, weeks, and now I do not let me connect only in practice mode, multiplayer does not find servers :angry2:

Guest litodrvingitalia
Posted

and delete everything and reinstall the game again and still the same problem .. What I see is that the AVG updates this month ... will that be?

Guest litodrvingitalia
Posted

Apparently it's a problem that I have and I also think that Charly too.

The sad thing is I do not see any comment on the central Web NK.

You will find the solution but for me it is a problem of NK Central Host

Guest litodrvingitalia
Posted

fixes itself! now works again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.