Request new activation fail

Guest Labalavermella

Guest Labalavermella

Hi one month ago a virus attack cleaned my computer and i have to reinstall all programs and games and today i want to play netkar i go to official website and i go to request new activation and fill all but the website don't gives me a new activation he say's "you still have activations yet" and i don't know how i can do

Thanks Sorry for my bad english

How many times did you activate nKPro? You have 3 activations before you need to request them to be reset, it sounds like that's what the websites telling you.

NOTE: in future you can always backup your drivers folder/license file located in (my)Documents\netKar PRO so you never need use another activation =)

Guest Labalavermella

Hi! yes i want to save the license files but the virus win me and i never use activations i use the first activation i don't know what's happening

Thanks

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, you only unlocked nKPro once? If so you'll have 2 activations remaining, so should be able to unlock in game.

How i can solve this problem?

Just create a new player when you launch netKar Pro and fill in your activation code. If you don't have it, just retrieve it from here.

Guest Labalavermella

How i can solve this problem?

Just create a new player when you launch netKar Pro and fill in your activation code. If you don't have it, just retrieve it from here.

I have the paycode i need a new activation but when i go to the web to catch a new activation in the request new activation i fill all boxes and then ... he say's you still have activations yet