How to convert tracks? - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

How to convert tracks?


Recommended Posts

Guest bigbean
Posted

Hi,

I would like to convert tracks for netkar. I have got Dijon and zolder from "Toca Race Driver", and Pau with "Spirit of speed 1937"

What must I do to put it in netkar?

Thanks

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest neuzd
Posted

Outrunner made a brief tutorial time ago, it is short and I was thinking of translating it.

By the way, you can download the italian version here.

I just downloaded it, and I saw it's short so it seems to be easy to translate.

Stay tuned. I'll try in a few days.

Guest neuzd
Posted

: )

Looks like I finished the work even before you read my message.

Just waiting for OutRunner to validate this version and then we'll find a way to upload it.

Bye!!!!

Guest neuzd
Posted

Thanks to FabioGF who uploaded the document on his site, now you can find it here!

Bye

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.