[GTR2] - Ascari KZ1 and KZ1R - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Ascari KZ1 and KZ1R


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2514

File Name: Ascari KZ1 and KZ1R

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 04 Dec 2011

File Category: Open wheel Mods

Release Date : 2009

Basic model and sounds of KZ1 …… Test Drive Unlimited

Physics ………………………. Dwaltz and Ufo aka Juggalo (KZ1 at most)

Sounds of KZ1R ………………… Gogo404 and Ufo aka Juggalo (few samples and .aud editing)

Additional modeling and texturing … Ufo aka Juggalo

Rear spoiler …………………. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)

This isn’t a final release (it’s rather a beta). I know, I know, model looks crappy, it’s hard to paint (and some places are just unprintable). Well, tdu hasn’t the greatest models (I should use a Juiced2 model :/). For final release I’ll redone UV mappings (chassis and spliter at most). Physics are good I think (thanks to Dwaltz), but there is a small bug(s) in .sp file. Dimensions aren’t correct (wheelbase and front/rear track) in .sp file. There is also a shuttering when passing. Probably there are a lot of small bugs.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.