Alessandro Pollini Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 File Name: Ford Gt File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 01 Dec 2011 File Category: Cover wheel Mods Author : Sargazm Release Date : 2008 I will continue to modernize it (rework taillights,rear decklid, and cockpit) All in all I'm very happy with it now and will release it. To Those who took it apon themselves to pull it out of the nagp league pack Please replace with this version.IT"S much better and more polished.(that was a rush job because season was starting LOL). I hope everyone enjoys it. Thank you for patience is my first car and it was a rough learning curve. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now