Help please. No sound in replays. - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

SOLVED. This post can be deleted now. My Realtek sound device software was setup as quadrophonic, and changing it to stereo solved the issue.

Hi fellow racers,

I was hoping somebody might be able to shed some light on a small problem I'm having with the replays in NetKar 1.3 Final. Everything is working fine, except that when I use the TV style camera view in a replay there is no sound. The onboard cameras in the replay are fine, and there is sound, so I cannot work out why it disappears for the TV view.

I have searched numerous forums to try and find somebody with the same problem before posting, but not found anything. I'm running Windows Vista in Bootcamp on a MacBook. I can run loads of sims without issues, but this problem mystifies me!

Any help, suggestions, or even an explanation would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Edited by eatgolf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.