Guest shorty-upfc Posted November 22, 2011 Posted November 22, 2011 Ji guys, just bought the game, and i'm trying to convince some friends to do the same. Sorry if it is already posted somewhere but, when i go to watch a replay in the abarth and press F1 it does not go to the cockpit view as the manual has written. I wanted to make a video for them... How do I get into cockpit view?
Guest CAR Posted November 22, 2011 Posted November 22, 2011 It does say that doesn't it I don't think there's a way to get back into cockpit view (unless you record as you're driving). One of the F2 camera's might be alright though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now