RayNelson Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 In the last two weeks I have tried to participate in an on-line race at R2P only to have my computer crash and do the memory dump. This is the only title I am having this issue with and I haven't added any hardware in months. Is there any value in posting the memory dumps/mini-dumps from these episodes? I have tried re-setting and completely re-starting the computer to see if it was something running in the background and I disabled Steam, Norton, a virtual drive, and I still crashed the computer. Any advice would be appreciated.
Guest CAR Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 Upload your log (from after a crash) & if Kunos is about he'll probably take a look at it.
RayNelson Posted November 21, 2011 Author Posted November 21, 2011 Unfortunately there are no nKP logs to share - only Windows mini-dumps which are too large to upload.....This may be a trial and error process....Thanks for any suggestions.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now