[GTR2] - Circuito de Navarra 2011 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Circuito de Navarra 2011


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2394

File Name: Circuito de Navarra 2011

File Submitter: paulmarc

File Submitted: 20 Nov 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : paulmarc

GTREvo Version - rFactor Version - GT Legends

Here you have the conversion I have just finished for Navarra 2011 (based on the rFactor track by Mário Morais). Mario gave permission with this conversion. The original rFactor track was very nice designed from a topographic point of view (I checked that last summer when I could visit the real track and drive a couple of laps!) but it was empty and it looked too greenish. I remapped the whole scenery, and enhanced everything (if you know the rfactor version you will notice all changes!). The rFactor version included only the main layout.

GTR2 features:

-3 layouts (GP, trackday long and trackday short).

-Different use of the pit entrance according to the layout used.

-Aiw done from scratch (I spent LOTS of hours here...).

-Animated marshalls & spectators.

-3d audience.

-Rain reflections.

-Working safety car.

-Rolling starts enabled.

-Time trial enabled.

Hope you enjoy this!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.