[GTR2] - Watkins Glen 1967 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Watkins Glen 1967


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2319

File Name: Watkins Glen 1967

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 13 Nov 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : zwiss

Release Date : 2009

A long time ago SlimJim gave me permission to convert his work on this old GPL track to GTR2. It's has been functional on my HD a long time, and it still needs some work, but I don't have time to get all the details right now, so I release it now. It's a blast to drive, because it's one of those old high speed tracks... and the loop is just amasing.

I would REALLY love to get some help: if anyone cares to make some good cams, or create some additional grid positions or garage positions (behind the pits), I would be very happy...

I am aware that the garage positions are NOT good now. Please pm me if you can help.

Credits:

========

- Original track by Papyrus.

- rFactor version by SlimJim

- GTR2 LODS by FrankBB and BlackHawk

- white marshall skins by sunalp2

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.