Alessandro Pollini Posted November 10, 2011 Posted November 10, 2011 File Name: Dijon-Prenois 2005 File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 10 Nov 2011 File Category: Tracks Author : zwiss This might be the first 'official' release, but I'm not the one who did the actual convertion. A gentleman called 'Dangerous Beans' did the conversion at a time when converting from GTL->GTR2 was still considered very illegal. Since Simbin allows forward conversion now, I decided to do an 'official' release (at last). What I did: =========== - Just repacking a few bits and added the LODS by TAKU Credits: ======== - Simbin for the original track - Dangerous Beans for the original conversion - TAKU for his wonderfull LODS Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now