[GTR2] - Adelaide 2011 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Adelaide 2011


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2286

File Name: Adelaide 2011

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 10 Nov 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : RacerM

I want to first thank REDHAWK AND KHAN1670 FOR THEIR PERMISSION TO CONVERT THEIR WORK. AND RELEASE IT.

CREDITS:

To see the original creators and converters of this track please read the original Rfactor Readmes.

This track was originally converted from F1C to Rfactor By REDHAWK AND FLAUX.

It was then converted to GTR2 by KHAN1670.

KHAN1670 also created all the rain reflections, he added the marshals, he edited the AIW to run for

GTR2.

RACERM:

I added more numberous spectators in many areas of the track.

I added better tents and spectators

I added the Ferris Wheel (as it exists in real life)

I added Crowd sounds and Announcer Sounds

I fixed the shadow angles and gave better dynamic shadows.

I created the LOD.

Taku created the GTR2 like LOD.

INSTALLATION:

pLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO...

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.