G25 issues

Voltaic

I have the problem too.

Installed the nkpro demo, did the wizard. My g25 was properly detected and setup.

I loaded nk and could see my wheel and pedals working in the controller menu.

But when I enter the car, the pedals don't work. At least the gaspedal does not. I can't drive.

Yes, the car is running. But no reaction from the gaspedal.

I have to wait 5 or 6 seconds after loading the car/track before it responds my inputs.

Also, in the skin selection screen controls do not work.

One little thing that i have after the last update is that,

i puted the -brake in a left red button and +brake on a right red button(i have g27).

The problem is that when i press for example - (left red button) so from lets say 60 brake to go to 59.5 instead of that,it makes it 60.5...the same when pressing the +brake...Dont know why is doing the opposite,but ayway not something to worry about..

I think in some cars brake bias works well and in other cars it works reversed. A little bug I think.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voltaic

• philmcphil

• wildsurfer

• chaostheory

One little thing that i have after the last update is that,

i puted the -brake in a left red button and +brake on a right red button(i have g27).

The problem is that when i press for example - (left red button) so from lets say 60 brake to go to 59.5 instead of that,it makes it 60.5...the same when pressing the +brake...Dont know why is doing the opposite,but ayway not something to worry about..

I think in some cars brake bias works well and in other cars it works reversed. A little bug I think.

for what I know, this is an old bug: each time you open the controller section in netKar settings, the brake bias buttons are switched. assign buttons again and everything should work normally.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, I tried everything and deleted/reinstalled netKar a few time. I am surprised no one else has run across this issue before. I am puzzled by the controller setup, no matter what I do the paddle shifter indicator blip has them backwards. Regardless, the accelerator, brake, paddles do not work once in the car. Very odd, to boot support never replied to me. Not sure where to go from here :/

Edited by Voltaic

for what I know, this is an old bug: each time you open the controller section in netKar settings, the brake bias buttons are switched. assign buttons again and everything should work normally.

I have to manually edit the controller cfg (just swap the buttons around), & it doesn't change it back when I go into controller settings (in game).

Well guys, I tried everything and deleted/reinstalled netKar a few time. I am surprised no one else has run across this issue before. I am puzzled by the controller setup, no matter what I do the paddle shifter indicator blip has them backwards. Regardless, the accelerator, brake, paddles do not work once in the car. Very odd, to boot support never replied to me. Not sure where to go from here :/

Do you have Ferrari Virtual Academy installed by any chance? Once I was playing around with the controller config' in FVA, left it partially configured & somehow this also messed up nKPro (I had no brake pedal). After re-calibrating in FVA everything was fine. Apart from that I can't think what your problem could be. I have a G27 now but still have my G25 cfg if you wunna try that. I dunno if it will work though, I know the cfg made on my laptop didn't work for my PC (with the same wheel).

Hi guys,

i´m new here on the forum . I have a small problem or maybe something that i´m missing regarding the set up wheel range . I have a g27 and i use the profiler to load NKP . My problem is that i can´t get the steering wheel range value i want ones i m on track .

I start from the begining . Has i said i use a special profile (logitech profiler ) to load the game (photo below) . Has you can see i leave the range to 900 degres (pic1) . To be abble in the game to reduce it to the value i want (ex 350 degres , pic2)

pic1

1111280533071290089108308.jpg

pic2

1111280548471290089108380.jpg

But the problem is that ones i get on track the steeringwheel range is back on 900 degres , the 350 is not taken . Why ?

Also in the oder profiler option , i make sure to desactivate "allow the game to use it " (pic3 and 4)

pic3

1111280527501290089108257.jpg

pic4

1111280525221290089108256.jpg

so if someone know what i should do .........

Regards

I'm not really sure what you want :) If you set your wheel to 900 degrees in profiler, it'll turn 900 in game, even if the lock for that particular car (say a single seater) is only 400ish. So what I do is whenever I'm running a single seater or the Osella I set my wheel to 406 (by going up to 446 & using the cursor to move it back down), therefore when your on full lock the wheel won't continue turning.

As CAR said, if you set 900 degrees in your Logitech profiler you must set a device lock of 900 in netKar too. The game will adapt steering wheel rotation depending on the car you are driving.

maybe you have some sort of "big fonts" enabled on your windows? Try disabling those and run the wizard again.

I'm not really sure what you want :) If you set your wheel to 900 degrees in profiler, it'll turn 900 in game, even if the lock for that particular car (say a single seater) is only 400ish. So what I do is whenever I'm running a single seater or the Osella I set my wheel to 406 (by going up to 446 & using the cursor to move it back down), therefore when your on full lock the wheel won't continue turning.

(lol) What i want to know is if i set by the profiler 900 degres , ones in the game (pic2) and i turn it down to 350 (example) , wheni will be "racing" the wheel will have a range set on 900 and not 350 ?

Because for the moment , even if i turn it down to 350 degres in the game . Ones i m racing the range is on 900 degres .

So if it s normal , why there is the possibility to adjust the range in game (pic2)

Thanks.

Edited by philmcphil

(lol) What i want to know is if i set by the profiler 900 degres , ones in the game (pic2) and i turn it down to 350 (example) , wheni will be "racing" the wheel will have a range set on 900 and not 350 ?

350 is NOT the steering wheel rotation, it is the device lock: this means that the game will think that your steering wheel only has 350 degrees of rotation and will adapt each car to that, but it won't limit your steering wheel rotation.

If you want to use 350 degrees in nKP menu, set 350 in your Logitech profiler too, even if it's nonsense.

Be also sure to select the proper netKar exe: you have to choose nks.exe in order to make your profiler work when you are racing, otherwise it will only work while you are in the menus.