G25 issues

Voltaic

(lol) What i want to know is if i set by the profiler 900 degres , ones in the game (pic2) and i turn it down to 350 (example) , wheni will be "racing" the wheel will have a range set on 900 and not 350 ?

350 is NOT the steering wheel rotation, it is the device lock: this means that the game will think that your steering wheel only has 350 degrees of rotation and will adapt each car to that, but it won't limit your steering wheel rotation.

If you want to use 350 degrees in nKP menu, set 350 in your Logitech profiler too, even if it's nonsense.

Be also sure to select the proper netKar exe: you have to choose nks.exe in order to make your profiler work when you are racing, otherwise it will only work while you are in the menus.

Thank you very much ;)

Here it´s the answer !!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voltaic

• philmcphil

• wildsurfer

• chaostheory

yes , but it´s strange . So why there is an option in most of the game that allow you to change to steering wheel range in game (pic2) ?

It means that you have to go and change in the profiler (logitech) the range everytime you change car . Example the range you will need for the Vintage will be different for radical or a formula ....

Thanks anyway :) .

yes , but it´s strange . So why there is an option in most of the game that allow you to change to steering wheel range in game (pic2) ?

Because many games don't support the feature that netKar Pro and iRacing have.

It means that you have to go and change in the profiler (logitech) the range everytime you change car . Example the range you will need for the Vintage will be different for radical or a formula ....

This is what happens in rFactor, GTR2 etc. In nKP you just have to leave 900 degrees and the simulator will adapt itself without having to do anything else.

Because many games don't support the feature that netKar Pro and iRacing have.

This is what happens in rFactor, GTR2 etc. In nKP you just have to leave 900 degrees and the simulator will adapt itself without having to do anything else.

You say , this is what happend ............ In NKP you have just to leave 900 degrees and the simulator will adapt itself without having to do anything. So why when i take the vintage , the radical or a Formula , ones in game the range when i turn the wheel stay 900 degres ? The simulator don´t adapt anything ? I don´t understand?

vintage and 500 using 900°, formulas and osella using 400°... if you set 900° in the panel logitech and in npro device lock, nkpro switch to the correct degrees depending on the car you're using...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure what you want :) If you set your wheel to 900 degrees in profiler, it'll turn 900 in game, even if the lock for that particular car (say a single seater) is only 400ish. So what I do is whenever I'm running a single seater or the Osella I set my wheel to 406 (by going up to 446 & using the cursor to move it back down), therefore when your on full lock the wheel won't continue turning.

(lol) What i want to know is if i set by the profiler 900 degres , ones in the game (pic2) and i turn it down to 350 (example) , wheni will be "racing" the wheel will have a range set on 900 and not 350 ?

Because for the moment , even if i turn it down to 350 degres in the game . Ones i m racing the range is on 900 degres .

So if it s normal , why there is the possibility to adjust the range in game (pic2)

Thanks.

Do you have it set to run as "Administrator"? Maybe the settings are not saved, try that. PS; my bad for not reading the entire thread.

As far as my ability to use the G25 in NKP 1.3x, no go. I tinkered so much with the settings, I now have to run the G25 profiler before I can use rFactor. I honestly don't understand, the issue is shared by NKP and Simraceway.

Edited by Voltaic

Have you tried a different version of profiler? I dunno if that would make any difference, I used the ver. shipped with my G25 for years & then the latest drivers with my G25 & G27.