G25 issues

Voltaic

Hello

I am new here and new to netKar. I had tried the demo earlier this year, but only just bought the sim (vs1.3). I had no problems with the demo, however I can't seem to get the G25 settings or the game to work with it. The wheel works but the pedals do not, the paddle shifters work backwards. I have tried everything to no avail. I would appreciate any suggestions, I am eager to try the sim.

Cheers.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Voltaic

• philmcphil

• wildsurfer

• chaostheory

Have you gone through the wheel configuration wizard? is in settings>controller> controller setup. Just follow the steps and it will be fine.

The g25 works without any problem with nK.

Guest bokoboko

One little thing that i have after the last update is that,

i puted the -brake in a left red button and +brake on a right red button(i have g27).

The problem is that when i press for example - (left red button) so from lets say 60 brake to go to 59.5 instead of that,it makes it 60.5...the same when pressing the +brake...Dont know why is doing the opposite,but ayway not something to worry about..

Thanks for the input guys. I did go through the wizard, I will try it again but when I launch it, after selecting the wheel, the only button available is "Cancel". I am re-installing the game as we speak. By the way, I installed it at the root of my "C" drive.

PS; No success. I re-installed and installed a copy in a different directory. It just does not seem to recognize the G25 properly. Curiously, I am having the same problem with Simraceway.

Edited by Voltaic

Guest bokoboko

Ur pc recognizes the wheel? I mean does the curcle when u plug it?

Im thinking if the usb port is not working or something dunno...anyway try in diferent usb port

Edit:Oh! and check ur cables under the wheel maybe the pedal cable is off...i know stupid but sometimes.. :P

Edited by bokoboko

Ur pc recognizes the wheel? I mean does the curcle when u plug it?

Im thinking if the usb port is not working or something dunno...anyway try in diferent usb port

It recognizes it and works fine with other sims such as rFactor, GTR2, GT Legends, etc.. In netKar, there seems to be a partial wheel recognition, I can turn, the shifters work backwards, the pedals do not work at all. I am at a loss since the game worked fine with the G25 in version 1.1 or 1.2.

I know a lot of people using the G25 with any problem. My advise is to backup your docs\netkar pro\drivers and docs\netkar pro\licences folders, delete the docs\netkar pro folder and copy back the licences and drivers. After that do the wheel configuration wizard once mode.

It has to work! It does for everyone else.

Good luck

Is the configuration wizard a different app as part of the netKar package, or is it within the game after you launch it? When I select the wheel from withing the game, there is no "save" or "ok" button, just cancel, indeed every time it defaults to the keyboard. In the advanced tan, when I press the pedals, the bar moves LEFT for both the accelerator and brake. When I click the Up-Shift the down-shift button lights up on the configurator. I am at a loss.

@ wildsurfer

I did as you suggested, backed up those 2 folders then deleted/reinstalled netKar. Restored the driver+licence, but when I launched netKar no wizard came up and the same problems persisted. Since I speak Italian I will venture to those forums, maybe we overlooked a simple issue.

Cheers.

Edited by Voltaic

It's in the netKar PRO GUI (click on the settings button on the interface, then controller, then controller setup

Have you gone through the wheel configuration wizard? is in settings>controller> controller setup. Just follow the steps and it will be fine.

The g25 works without any problem with nK.

Guest carlosy

I have the problem too.

Installed the nkpro demo, did the wizard. My g25 was properly detected and setup.

I loaded nk and could see my wheel and pedals working in the controller menu.

But when I enter the car, the pedals don't work. At least the gaspedal does not. I can't drive.

Yes, the car is running. But no reaction from the gaspedal.