Alessandro Pollini Posted November 5, 2011 Posted November 5, 2011 Estonia 21 GTR2 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2248 Original rFactor mod by Ville Sokk, converted to GTR2 by drEdOp. Special thanks to Goresh for pointing me out how to make the tachometer gauge work. Big thanks bud. All physics are the default rFactor ones, except the tires. I just added all weather tires and gave them a little bit more grip. I've included also the default tires, so you can change them at any time, either by renaming the filenames or editing the tires entry in the E21.cas file. The original mod has only one red driver's suit, so I added some other colors too. If you don't like any, just go into the Teams folder and delete the XXX_BODY.dds file (where XXX is the driver's name).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now