[F1 2011] - Louder DRS beep - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[F1 2011] - Louder DRS beep


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Louder DRS beep

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 04 Nov 2011

File Updated: 26 Mar 2012

File Category: Patch & addons

Author : Jace11

Copy this audio folder to your F1 2011 folder. It contains only one file, with only one change to FEMappings.bin

I made this because I was pretty sure I was hearing an audible warning in races when DRS was available but it was very quiet and often not noticed..

This may help players figure out when DRS is available in races as I made it a bit louder... increasing the beep volume so you can hear over the engine. It's a very short quiet harsh beep.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.