[GTR2] - GTL-GTR2 mod Factory Five Roadster - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - GTL-GTR2 mod Factory Five Roadster


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2181

Nome file: GTL-GTR2 mod Factory Five Roadster

Autore del file: Alessandro Pollini

File inserito: 30 Oct 2011

Categoria del file: Cover wheel Mods

Author : Don Gordon

You need the GTL-GTR2 mod

Place the Factory Five Roadster folder in your GTL-GTR2 mod\Gamedata\Teams\GTC-TC-76 folder

It should show up in the game as "Factory Five Roadster" with GTL, 65-GTC, AC_COBRA cars

Damage file is blank (little to no damage)

Suspension .SP file has been modified to move the tierod steering link farther from the spindle (steering a little less quick)

Weight and F/R weight ratio changed

Tires are MUCH larger

Engine sounds are AC COBRA

you should check out

Sound mod made by elMariachi90, based on the real engine sound of Lamborghini Diablo v12 engine

My own engine thanks to Tom's Engine Shop

I drive this thing with 0 deg. camber rear, but if you want independent rear suspension it's available. Also I use a spool rearend.

Toe in

Toe in is set to compensate for give and take (play) in the linkages

Anyway I never could get along with the GTL AC Cobra so when I saw a TV show about Factory Five I started changing it

OF COURSE NONE OF THE BASIC FILES ARE MINE

Clicca qui per scaricare il file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.