[rFactor] - Thruxton Circuit - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - Thruxton Circuit


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2166

File Name: Thruxton Circuit

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 27 Oct 2011

File Updated: 26 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : lasercutter

The New AIW Update - for download click here

Thruxton Circuit, Hampshire, UK

This is a nearly finished version of Thruxton that I've been building on and off over the last couple of years, it quite often gets left for several months before I find the time and inclination to spend a few hours working on it, it has got to the stage where I decided to release it as it's just sitting on my hard drive doing nothing. A slightly different version of it was released at a few sites some months back for beta testing but I got so little feedback I thought I'd just let everyone else have a go.

This track has 3d crowds which can be disabled by lowering track detail, it also has an invisible high density track mesh which is more of an experiment than anything else so I'll be interested to see how it works for people.

Hope you like and enjoy the track and I'll try to check in and see what issues people have found (I fully expect this to struggle on low end PC's)

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.