Option to turn flashing Net Q off? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would be nice. Mine flashes at about 97 a lot but doesn't seem to hurt racing one way or the other. I'd rather not see it blinking all the time unless I choose to check it.

Posted

I agree, and I really would like the same option for the chat box :thumbsup:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

+1 for both options above

  • 1 month later...
Guest Lajos Görömbei
Posted

What is the netq?

Guest bokoboko
Posted

If u dont have good connection to the server u joined,then flashes "Q with a number aside" meaning that...well u dont have good connection :)

Probably next to that will be flashing ur ping also

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.