Guest litodrvingitalia Posted October 19, 2011 Posted October 19, 2011 and reinstall the game and still the same problem. I have the windows 7
kunos Posted October 19, 2011 Posted October 19, 2011 post the file Documents/netKar PRO/logs/log.txt
Guest PeterN Posted December 14, 2011 Posted December 14, 2011 how did you fixed the problem? i have it on some tracks (but they where in a tested track pack! cant be normally)
Guest Netspeed Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 (edited) hi all , The same problem with me nks.exe crash after udpate the game today and before the upgrade everything ok !! WIN7 @32bit here is my log : thanks in advance for any help ! EDIT : Thanks kunos for your PM and now i got the right version !! also please Delete your message or edit it because it's not a cracked copy so I never let my ID on public forum !! DAnm, I got a WARN by someone here and I don't know why !!! Great forum where we don't have a chance to explain or defend Edited January 23, 2012 by Netspeed
kunos Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 loading driver...Driver guid=MyDriver look what we have here.. a cracked copy. congratulations.
Guest Netspeed Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 (edited) DAnm, I got a Ban for some days by someone here and I don't know why Great forum here, where we don't have a chance to explain or defend Edited January 23, 2012 by Netspeed
Guest Uff Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 DAnm, I got a Ban for some days by someone here and I don't know why The reason is pretty easy and it's reported few posts above this one.
Guest Netspeed Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 (edited) DAnm, I got a Ban for some days by someone here and I don't know why The reason is pretty easy and it's reported few posts above this one. Bad reason ! 1- I don't know who is realy Kunos 2- I don't see any rules here, saying we can't replace "loading driver...Driver guid" before posting Also I only got a ban because Kunos reply , and - nobody think Kunos can be wrong , and - nobody ask me to confirm my loading driver...Driver guid ! Kunos reply offended me and the ban is not justified unless to be sure it's deserved ! Edited January 23, 2012 by Netspeed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now