[F1 2011] - Revamped GP menu - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[F1 2011] - Revamped GP menu


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Revamped GP menu

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 19 Oct 2011

File Updated: 26 Mar 2012

File Category: Patch & addons

Author : Michael Sandee

I revamped the grandprix menu with the artwork that I downloaded from the formula1.com site.

The plain images that CM used is too boring for my liking so I changed them all (enclosed picture).

I tested it and it works just unpack to your frontend folder and everything should be fine.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.