Alessandro Pollini Posted October 15, 2011 Posted October 15, 2011 File Name: New cockpit view with HUD and VIBRATION File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 15 Oct 2011 File Category: Patch & addons Author : alex0220 This is my second modification of cockpit view from Real cockpit mod v1.1. made by Kevin Cox. I notice again, that I just changed FOV, camera position and added small vibration of head affected by the wind and high speed on a straight. I looked trough many videos of REAL helmet cams and onboard cams, and tried to make the view as much close to the reality as possible. There are two versions in archive: with default vibration and new changed vibration. Just extract to your game folder, don't forget to make backups. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now