[F1 2011] - Venom's McLaren Steering Wheel [HD] UPDATE - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[F1 2011] - Venom's McLaren Steering Wheel [HD] UPDATE


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Venom's McLaren Steering Wheel [HD] UPDATE

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 15 Oct 2011

File Updated: 15 Oct 2011

File Category: Patch & addons

Author : venom16000

Here is the 1st HD steering wheel for F1 2011's MP4-26 McLaren.

I really couldn't stand the original McLaren's low def steering wheel and it was also wasn't true to the real-life counterpart...

I finally finished replicating the REAL McLaren steering wheel. All the buttons, tags, textures and maps were redone in vector graphics by me. I think its close enough and looks very much like the real deal!

I hope you guys like it, it took me some time

IMPORTANT: ALWAYS remember to BACKUP the file/files you are going to replace!!!

**UPDATED**

Fixed the colors of two dials on the steering wheel...

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.