Alessandro Pollini Posted October 9, 2011 Posted October 9, 2011 Kantti 3.10 - Rilasciato la nuova versione http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1996 LVL3 kantti has now new tyres and some physics changes, which makes it quite nice to drive, it does lack bit of power but that is bit of idea of it, still does around 200kph and drifting with it is quite nice. Set your realfeel mix to 90%, max strength to 8500-10000 and car should help you countersteer rather well, also bumps are felt at corners etc normal stuff. Tires have now more realistic slip angle, 5.9 degrees when there is load of 445kg, LVL3 kantti does weight 760kg, so slip angle is not easily going up to 5.9 degrees, still it is rather easy to control as there is really lot of rubber for such small power and weight car. I recommend that you set your throttle sensitivity to 21% and FOV to 35 degrees to have similar experience driving that car as I'm having, it is pure enjoy to balance this car at edge of slide when exiting from corner, I will upload setup too that I use, so it should be easy to test car and feel it how it was made to be felt. Sure it is ugly, but I'm not a graphics guy, feel free to make it pretty and be part of Kantti world, giving Kantti experience to everybody!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now