[GTR2] - Vale 1937 Revival - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Vale 1937 Revival


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1929

File Name: Vale 1937 Revival

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 04 Oct 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : legendsatlunch

This 1930's classic TT race is more a revival than a period piece, soz but Its as close as I could get it.

V3.5 Fixed and adjusted more stuff.... this should have been 3.2! much better...lol

This may be the last update I can do given btb problems. I would like to do alot more to it....

Hope you enjoy the final changes that have been made.

A Big thankyou goes to 'The Brace' for finding the problem in the ai file, no more paddock runs!! lol Thanks The Brace!

I will try to do a summer edition as well as the 1934 layout ( reverse )

Summer and winter editions done!

I have also used some more parts from the MMM modding group ( Small peice of terrain model for the Bathurst hill.... Thanks guys.

A big thanks also to the SMS / Sim bin crew for the main background hills ( Brilliant, really brings it to life, note originally from a simbin bathurst track, so it hasn't gone far!!)

Thanks also to Neelj for the train!!

And to Brendon and all the guys for btb and xpacks!!!

Click here to download this file

  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.