[F1 2011] - Realistic Damage ( A.I. & Human ) - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[F1 2011] - Realistic Damage ( A.I. & Human )


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Realistic Damage ( A.I. & Human )

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 04 Oct 2011

File Updated: 05 Apr 2012

File Category: Patch & addons

Author : McLarenmaniac

I made some changes to the values at the: loose_parts_settings.xlm , to make the cars suffer more realistic damage ( A.I & Human ) .

now the car are more fragile and you pay more attention to your driving style . I included and the original file in case you don't like it .

Just replace the file in the main folder of the game .

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.