Alessandro Pollini Posted October 2, 2011 Posted October 2, 2011 Dopo tutto ci mancava !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1906 Improve Your MOTOCYLIST skills in rFactor with modded POCKETBIKEs. Modding these bikes by an ASC-II_text-editor is very easy. So You can get morge power (hp´s), more gears (7). My modded pocketbikes will run up to 180 km/h with gear 7. For a better cockpit-view (with extrem declinations) alter Your PLR-File (my file: MOTOCYLIST.PLR). You can run with these "bikes" on nearly every track by including " PocketbikeGP" in line "Filter Properties = " in the .GDB-file. Jumping with these PocketBikes is critical! If you have 3DSimED or another GMT-Editor You can even change the optics of these bikes (really an extreme car with 4 wheels!). I made not this work! As example track I have added my GPL-conversion of Clermont-Ferrand-F1-GP_1967. I hope, this NOT perfect upload will incite You to Your OWN moddings!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now