Guest otta56 Posted September 27, 2011 Posted September 27, 2011 Hello, Could someone from Kunos Simulazioni provide an explanation for each of the settings in all of the .ini files? I would like to correctly configure a three screen nvidia sli setup with the correct angles and offsets. Thank you
Wally Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 Hello, Could someone from Kunos Simulazioni provide an explanation for each of the settings in all of the .ini files? I would like to correctly configure a three screen nvidia sli setup with the correct angles and offsets. Thank you I have made my best effort here: http://netkarpro.blogspot.com/2011/09/netkar-pro-faq-and-tips.html But don't know about 3 monitor setup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now