Guest BullHorn Posted September 25, 2011 Posted September 25, 2011 Price is very similar for these ($300US vs. $320US, respectively) and both wheels received great reviews, what interests me mostly is the durability. Which of the two is built better and/or from better materials? I live under a rock, sending a broken wheel for repair will not be an option. I'm more interested in the Fanatec mainly due to it's obviously-better brake pedal mechanism but I don't know... Opinions?
Guest bokoboko Posted September 25, 2011 Posted September 25, 2011 logitech 25/27 are very good...also logitech is known about the aewsome RMA... I dont know about fanatec but months ago i was searching the same to see if i gonna buy the set ur saying and 50% people were writing nothing happened to me and the other 50% saying they had problem or something and they found it dificult with fanatec RMA.. But now fanatec seems to building better RMA..I think u can go for the fanatec..they gonna release new wheels they seem to move forward(i didnt here anything about logitech new wheel or something). I "suppose" if u are gentle with the fanatec i dont think u will have any problems.. About the wheel i dont know much if it has good construction but about the pedals i know they are just aewsome(in every way)..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now