Logitech G27 vs. Fanatec GT3RS+ClubSport pedals

Guest BullHorn

Guest BullHorn

Price is very similar for these ($300US vs. $320US, respectively) and both wheels received great reviews, what interests me mostly is the durability.

Which of the two is built better and/or from better materials? I live under a rock, sending a broken wheel for repair will not be an option. I'm more interested in the Fanatec mainly due to it's obviously-better brake pedal mechanism but I don't know...

Opinions?

Guest bokoboko

logitech 25/27 are very good...also logitech is known about the aewsome RMA...

I dont know about fanatec but months ago i was searching the same to see if i gonna buy the set ur saying and 50% people were writing nothing happened to me and the other 50% saying they had problem or something and they found it dificult with fanatec RMA..

But now fanatec seems to building better RMA..I think u can go for the fanatec..they gonna release new wheels they seem to move forward(i didnt here anything about logitech new wheel or something).

I "suppose" if u are gentle with the fanatec i dont think u will have any problems..

About the wheel i dont know much if it has good construction but about the pedals i know they are just aewsome(in every way)..