Alessandro Pollini Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 File Name: FOV 40 - COCKPIT MOD File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 23 Sep 2011 File Category: Patch & addons Author : Filas Ok, I quickly made cam mod, that better suit my likness. Position me/wheel/in game wheel. I got 5:4!! monitor so with standard FOV cockpit wheel looks to small for me (far), so I changed FOV to 40 (vanilla FOV is 48 +/-) and decrase cockpit position by small amount (because of FOV change..). Make backup of CARS folder. Leave comment, should be working on 16:9 of course Put to your F1 2011 folder, make backup of CARS folder. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now