Guest Tsunamibr Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Hello all, I´m new here, and just bought my NKP copy (I just bought my G27 as well, that´s why I got amazed when I first tried NKP, hahah). I was wondering, in the version I downloaded the car reflections are just cube maps, but I found a video from may/2010 where one can clearly see it has got real time reflections! Is there a way to turn it on? Here´s the video: Cheers, Rodrigo
Guest Hoshi Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 (edited) As far as I know there are always realtime-reflections in replay mode and while driving under rainy conditions. Would be a quick task for Kunos to add realtime-reflections for normal/non-rainy track conditions Edited September 26, 2011 by Hoshi
Guest Tsunamibr Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 You're right, I wasn't aware of that!... Is Kunos reading this thread? Kunos, please, it should not be hard at all to make this work. I suspect we may even be able to do that by ourselves by editing some config file... could you enlightnen us? I´d appreciate a lot!
kunos Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 it is not possible at the moment but it will be enabled with future autoupdates.
Guest Hoshi Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 This is really nice to hear Stefano. Real time reflections will improve the overall grapic appearance a lot!!
marcocale Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 (edited) Agree that RTR could improve graphic, but more important for better apparence (at least during replays, way less while driving) are dynamic shadows. In old releases it was implemented, don't know if it'll be enabled together with RTR... Nevertheless, no problem at all to accept some graphic compromise when we have so good physic, FFB and (now also) NETCODE! Edited September 29, 2011 by marcocale
Guest Tsunamibr Posted September 29, 2011 Posted September 29, 2011 Amazing, Kunos, thank you! It´s so rewarding to know the developer himself is paying attention. Makes me feel very glad I bought NKP! I´ll wait for a RTR/ shadows update! Cheers
marcocale Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 Amazing, Kunos, thank you! It´s so rewarding to know the developer himself is paying attention. Makes me feel very glad I bought NKP! I´ll wait for a RTR/ shadows update! Cheers Dynamic shadows is only my wish, kunos himself has no promised anything about it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now