Auto clutch at low speed - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi.

I've found a auto clutch issue that I hope to be fixed.

With 'auto clutch' on, when with osella I am running at under 55km/h the half clutch is automatically worked, and it disturbs the acceleration I want. In most case it does not matter but at hill climb, hairpin or wet it becomes matter.

My suggestion is to drop the cut line speed to for example 25kmh.

-the cut line speed is currently

F1600 30km/h

F1800 25

F2000 35

F3 45

KS2 50

Osella 55

Abarth 20

Vintage+R 30

I think 45~55 is too high.

Thanks.

Posted

Yeah, the auto-clutch definitely interferes with the KS2, I have to have it turned off.

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest McSaltens
Posted

why on earth use an aid? you can run with autoclutch off even without having a clutch pedal.

auto clutch its just an aid, that also makes braking easier cause helps on stability when you downshift, so its like running an aid.

if you dont have a clutch pedal you dont have problem , because you dont even need the clutch to change gears in this sim, and for strats just rev your engine, and engage gear to start

Posted (edited)

I have a G25, but the problem is a bit different from that.

First, while downshifting no auto-clutch having some stabiilty than on auto-clutch is right but it still doesn't put the rpm revising in downshifting. (I think it's because the slow auto-clutching causes more wheelspin in auto-clutch on)

Resultingly it sometimes makes wheelspin although not as much as on auto-clutch, therefore I still have to use the rpm blip when downshifting. In case, a new problem is that using the rpm blip with no auto-clutch and no clutching causes to increase a bit brake distance as I've tested.

Of course when I use no auto-clutch and clutch it's no problem depending on a car.

↓My general downshift for formula with on auto-clutch.

Edited by Tee
Posted

I did notice the problem more when I recently stopped playing nKPro on my laptop & started on a proper PC. Auto-clutch seems to push the car on in the braking zones. The only advantage to having AC on is if you need a quick downshift whilst accelerating (as with it off you need to release the throttle or give the clutch a quick press), or if you spin & don't manage to shift down to neutral in time & stall.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.