Need Help - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hy everyone.

I'm currently having a strange issue related with in-game graphics and I thought that you can help me. And the problem is the low resolution I have in cockpit despite all the settings I try. I have already changed the resolution and the quality of the textures (in game menu) but nothing changes.

I leave a picture of a Fiat 500 to everyone check the problem:

http://imageshack.us.../831/500wb.jpg/

Im using a HP Pavilion dv6-3180sp with a Radeom HD5650 1Gb

Thks in advance.

Posted

have you raised the texture quality slider to the max?

also check your video drivers.. perhaps ati is doing something funny?

Posted (edited)

Yes, the texture quality slider is at the max, I will check ATI control panel to see if anything is wrong.

edit: Your are right Kunos, the problem is with the graphic controler. I just check the ATI Control Panel and I managed to solve it.

Thks and hope everything is fine with you and your team. I also hope to see you developing some rally stuff... I really miss RBR good old times... ehheh :D Thks

Edited by Imen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.