1.3 Final graphics glitches - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

1.3 runs well, except for one thing. When using 3 screens (ati eyefinity, 1024x3840) with graphics on max and 2xSSAA, I get graphics glitches on some parts of tracks. (usually on parts with many objects) I have plenty fps (over 120) so I don´t think its my card. Its like the engine cant render fast enough or something.

My rig:

Asus P7P55D

Intel i5 760

4 gb ram

XFX Radeon 5870 XXX

Anyone else with the same problem? Any thoughts on this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.