kunos Posted September 14, 2011 Posted September 14, 2011 I'd like you all guys to welcome Aris Vasilakos, long time sim racing veteran and car dynamics expert. He will be in charge for the physics implementation of all the content Kunos Simulazioni will release in the future and the "man" to refer to most of the physical discussion not strictly related to coding.
Aristotelis Posted September 14, 2011 Posted September 14, 2011 Hello everybody, glad to be part of this amazing team that is Kunos Simulazioni!
Guest bokoboko Posted September 14, 2011 Posted September 14, 2011 (edited) Hey this is Greek name!!! It reminds me something but im not sure! Γεια σου πατριδα!! Edit:sry i was so glad that you will have a Greek in this team and i didnt say...Congratulations and of course Welcome!!! Edited September 14, 2011 by bokoboko
Guest jem7 Posted September 14, 2011 Posted September 14, 2011 Most welcome mr. Vasilakos!! Congraqtulations on becoming part of the top sim crew! I trust you to further perfect this great product. No pressure...
Guest sotiris Posted September 15, 2011 Posted September 15, 2011 hello great to see the team expands
Guest CAR Posted September 15, 2011 Posted September 15, 2011 (edited) I've not been perving (honest) but I came across these pics of you guys hard @ work. Two questions; a) can I have a go? & who's the other guy? https://plus.google.com/photos/107356634337931803393/albums/5633945390205109185 Edited September 15, 2011 by CAR
Guest nicolas30on Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 Hi there Ari ! Glad to see the team expanding! Also its nice to see a fellow greek actually working on a game! Για σου Αρη! Σου ευχομαι οτι θελησεις να το καταφερεις και να βελτιωθει και το παιχνιδι!! PS-I know a ton of greeks that studied as programmers with me but...nobody actually managed to find a job as a programmer....so do the best with your chance!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now