Engine sound on onboard replays

Guest callahan

Guest callahan

Hi, I have a problem with the replays in most of the cars (not in the new replica), in onboard cameras there is a constant sound in the background of an engine trying to power, making very annoying to keep viewing the replay. It's likely reported already, but I have seen nothing, anything I can do?

yes, it happens to me also

here´s an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkODRpScweg&feature=player_embedded

i uninstalled the beta version but i didn´t delete de My Documents\netkar pro folder, could it be that?

if i delete it now, the game will generate it again? since there are some .ini files, i don´t know if that could be it.

Guest callahan

I did the recommendable clean installation. Only saved the drivers and licences directories and the custom tracks. I can't remember for certain if I had this problem with the beta, but I think so, although not sure.

I've just tried deleting my documents\netkar pro folder (after backing up) to it would generate all the options from 0, started as a demo did half lap with the F1600 in prato and saved the replay, and I load the replay and with the on board cameras F2 (all of them) the ignition sound is still in the back, it happens with every car (so far i tested the abarth, f1800 and f1600)

is the start.wav file that remains in the background

Guest callahan

I've gone through the bold way and I've edited the start.wav files with the volume faded, I send you the link for PM, in case you are interested.

Edited by callahan

Hi, this is still happening despite the newer updates, could anyone give us a solution? i've just tried every way to install the game, from scratch as a demo with no drivers/license, no setups etc.

why in the world would the game load the start engine sound into a loop when watching a replay in onboard cameras? it's not the replays because other can watch them with no problems and every replay even from the beta version.

i would really apreciate a word about it

thanks a lot in advance.

i came up to the solution, thanks to IvIo,

Either in option.ini with Autoon=1 or throw Setting, Simulation, Car Systems ON in the replays with the onboard cameras the start.wav sound loops in the background.

Turning it OFF is the solution so far,