Impossible to create a server admin. Game always crashes. - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Impossible to create a server admin. Game always crashes.


Recommended Posts

Guest henrique_rp
Posted

Hello guys,

I've been going head over heels trying to figure out how to manage the sever I am opening to race online.

There's no field to add a password to become the server administrator and the official documentation is ludicrous at best. I have tried editing the nkservercfg.ini file in my documents folder, but as soon as I enter the password and click on "become an admin" my game crashes.

I am also attaching the crash dump file if it is of any assistance.

Could some king soul shed some light as for why I cannot become the administrator of my own server and it's possible what are the necessary steps that have to be taken to become so?

http://www.mediafire.com/?91gycxm3b64u29a

Thank you very much for your assistance. ^_^

Posted

if you want to administer you server in a much easier way, i strongly suggest you this nice utility

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.