[GTR2] -Ferrari 550 sounds - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] -Ferrari 550 sounds


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Ferrari 550 sounds

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 10 Sep 2011

File Category: Sound

Author : Sk1dmark

Some people say the original Ferrari 550 sounds from GTR2 are awesome. I don't think so. They actually don't even sound like a real 550. The sounds used in GTR Evolution are a lot better and the Aston Martin sounds come closer to the real 550. That's why I took those for this little mod. It wasn 't a lot of work, but it sure sounds a lot better. :)

I also included some other sounds like the rev limiter switch, tyre scrub, crash effects, ...

The real thing:

By the way, don't look at the ugly white stripes in my own video. I don't know what Youtube did to my video.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.