I want to drive with two profiles - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

First: 1.3 final feels great! Many thanks to Kunos, I joined netKar pro from the beginning.

Now my question: I have a Logitech G25 and I want to use my nKpro once with paddles and the classic cars with shifter and clutch. So, to not change the settings every time I change the cars, I want to use two profiles:

-> paddles

-> shifter

I tried to install shifter on it, but it asked me to insert the activation key. To not destroy my working sim, I stopped and went to this place.

Thank you in advance for your helpful answers

Rolf

Posted

I found a solution, it was prepared by Kunos to only click in the Options Menu on shifter and it's done.

Great sim, thanks to Kunos

Rolf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.