[Request]: Tsukuba circuit - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey. Tsukuba is my favourite track, so I was wondering if someone could make or import Tsukuba from some other game? I know that rFactor has Tsukuba imported from elsewhere? I think the GT5 version is the best (atleast the one I like the most) , but I understand that its not possible to import that one. What about you guys? Have any of you wished this track would be implemented in netkar pro?

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Non posso che accodarmi alla richiesta :)

Posted (edited)

Best Motoring fa scuola eh? eheh :jump:

Edited by antiago

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.