Formula 1600 tires - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

In previously versions of NKP it was possible to change the tires for Formula 1600 to the competition tires with much more grip. I have been out from simracing 3 years and I have just installed 1.3 version from scratch. I am not able to find this option (there is no Menu).

Has this feature been removed or it is still available?

Posted

It has been removed (I think with v1.1).

Apparently real world 1600's only have grooved tyres.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.