Alessandro Pollini Posted September 3, 2011 Posted September 3, 2011 File Name: 70sSilverstone File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 03 Sep 2011 File Category: Tracks Author : motorfx GTR2 Version - rFactor 2 Version This is another of the old tracks converted from gpl, the credits and thanks for this track go to the papyrus team...I thought you might like to try out my rendition of old Silverstone70... I know it wont appeal to everone, but its drivable and you can run races on it, the grids are done to represent how they used to line up. so its a mad dash to first turn note: some tracks are built with changing flags to represent pit lights and start lights and Silverstone70 is one of them.. this also has animated marshals and camera spectators ..22/06/09 updated aiw and start flag, new files uploaded in track updates. Version 1.00 I recently had a request to add more cars spots for league racing, so this is now able to run 33 cars, I thought I would give it a bit of a face lift , adding the new paddock area. practically rebuilt the 70 silverstone track, added paddock area, infields and outfields.. altered some buildings and added lots of little extras to add a bit more immersion, lots of long grasses, and a new aiw so leagues can use with 33 cars, still using flag marshal to start the race. delete the old 70s silverstone hatfile, as cars now start from the paddock behind pit buildings, you will need to turn left to find path to join pit lane, as per usual I have updated gtr2 70silverstone to version 1.00 Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now